Commercial Emergency Generators
Emergency Standby Power specializes in commercial emergency generators. We’ve been in the industry for almost 10 years, and in that time, we’ve handled a wide variety of commercial emergency generators.
Whether you are looking to purchase a new unit, repair an existing unit or just get your generator serviced on a regular basis, we can handle it. Emergency Standby Power has the capability to load bank units as large as 1 MW (1,000 kW), we do fuel and oil testing, we’ve done installations as complex as redoing an entire parking area in order to accomodate the customer.
Just a few of the projects we’ve completed:
- New installation of 8 commercial emergency generators for an entire town’s water distribution.
- Replacement of an existing generator for a local assisted living facility.
- Permanent install of a generator that had been temp installed, requiring rearranging an existing parking structure, fencing and cables for a national chain hotel.
- Repair of a generator for a military installation that was thought to have required a full rebuild. Repaired with a cost of about 1/7th of the previous company’s quote, and had the generator running in a day.
- Annual service of a number of generators providing emergency power for local condominium complexes.
This is just a few examples of the work we handle. Whatever your project is, we can handle it!
Give the experts at Emergency Standby Power a call today to see what we can do to help you with your next commercial emergency generator.